Why see a health coach?
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone? Believe it or not, you’re not alone in that!
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who partner with you in your health journey. They provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes to improve your health and happiness.
As your Health and Nutrition Coach/Educator, I will listen carefully and help you get to the bottom of your symptoms. I will help you understand what’s going on in your body and why. As well, I’ll help you navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to determine your options and the changes that will work best for you.
Your personalized program will improve your health in specific ways and strengthen your overall sense of wellbeing. Together, you and I will explore concerns particular to you and your body, and discover tools that can hep you achieve a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching services, you will…
- set and accomplish intentions or goals in a way that empowers and excites you
- identify the underlying cause(s) of your health concerns and ways to heal from that depth
- learn about new foods and lifestyle options, and more about familiar ones, and about how to incorporate them into your daily life
- increase your energy level
- feel better in your body
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight, if that is of concern to you
- understand and reduce your cravings, if relevant
- improve your personal relationships, if needed
- discover the confidence to create the life you want!
My services include…
- heart-centered support and guidance to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes that you seek
- for individual clients, up to two 50-minute sessions per month for as long as it takes to meet your needs, which may be for a period of anywhere from 3 – 12 months, or more
- for group clients, weekly or bi-weekly 90-minute sessions for the duration of the group program, usually 6-8 weeks
- e-mail support between sessions
- simple yet informative handouts that will assist you in your exploration process
- recipes that are healthy and easy to prepare
- access to my blog and occasional newsletter, with health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success!
Is health coaching right for you?
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to answer a short list of questions, and to schedule an initial consultation with me. Call me for a free conversation about your health concerns and the services I offer, to determine whether you would like to proceed with scheduling an exploratory session.
During a 60-minute Health Discovery Session with me, we will focus on your health status and aspirations to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your initial consultation.