Why see a health coach?
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone? Believe it or not, you’re not alone in that!
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who partner with you in your health journey. They provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes to improve your health and happiness.
As your Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner and Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you get to the bottom of your symptoms. I will help you understand what’s going on in your body and why. As well, I’ll help you navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to determine your options and the changes that will work best for you.
Your personalized program will improve your health in specific ways and strengthen your overall sense of wellbeing. Together, you and I will explore concerns particular to you and your body, and discover tools that can help you achieve a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching services, you will…
- learn about how different aspects of your life impact your health
- set and accomplish intentions or goals in a way that empowers and excites you
- identify underlying causes of your health concerns and ways to heal from that depth
- learn about new foods and lifestyle options, or learn more about familiar ones, and how to incorporate them into your daily life in order to address your particular needs
- feel better in your body
- begin to uncover the health that is rightfully yours!
My services include…
- heart-centered support and guidance to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes that you seek
- for individual clients, 50-minute sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for as long as it takes to meet your needs, which may be for a period of anywhere from 3 – 12 months, or more
- for group clients, weekly or bi-weekly 90-minute sessions for the duration of the group program, usually 4-8 weeks
- e-mail support between sessions
- informative handouts that will assist you in your exploration process
- recipes that are healthy and easy to prepare
- access to my blog and occasional newsletter, with health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success!
Is nutrition support and health coaching right for you?
To decide if nutrition consulting and health coaching is right for you, I invite you to answer a short list of questions, and to schedule an initial consultation with me. Call me for a free conversation about your health concerns and the services I offer, to determine whether you’d like to proceed with scheduling an exploratory session or set of sessions that is right for you.
Contact me today to schedule your initial consultation.